Herb to Soothe™ Cream for Radiation Burn Skin Care
Heals skin damaged by radiation therapy.
Radiation therapy can wreak havoc on your skin.
Our oncologist-formulated, safe, non-toxic Herb to Soothe™ Cream:
- Delivers gentle, powerful skin burn relief
- Soothes and heals itching painful radiated areas
- Relieves pain, itchiness and tenderness
- Calms inflammation
- Hydrates severely dry skin
- Protects skin against infection
- Speeds wound healing
- Maintains beautiful, healthy skin throughout treatment
The efficacy of Hand to Heal™ and Herb to Soothe™ have been proven through a randomized, controlled, open-label clinical study.
I love these products for our radiation patients!
Posted by Mandi W., RN, BSN on 26th May 2016
I love these products for our radiation patients! They are natural which the patients like, and they don’t cause any adverse effects to radiation burns. They seem to protect and heal the skin rapidly, not to mention they smell clean and don’t make the skin gummy or tacky. I received my samples from the ONS conference and they were quickly all “claimed” by our patients with several asking how to order online. This is a great product.
Aqueous (water) extracts of a proprietary blend of Radix et Rhizoma Rhei (rhubarb root), Rhizoma Polygoni Cuspidati (giant knotweed rhizome), Cortex Dictamni (dictamnus root bark), Rhizoma Coptidis (coptis), Radix Sophorae Flavescentis (light yellow sophora root), Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis (amur cork tree bark), Medium-chain Triglycerides, Glycerol, Stearic Acid, Hexadecanol, Vitamin E, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Sorbate.
Directions for Use:
- Gently apply a thin layer to affected areas twice daily.
- A little bit goes a long way. Approximately 3mm diameter per application.