Soothe skin damaged by radiation treatment naturally
CamWell Herb to Soothe™ botanical skin cream for radiation burns is safe for all cancer survivors before, during, and after radiotherapy treatments.
- Natural active ingredients
- Oncologist formulated
- Clinically studied
Heals skin damaged by radiation therapy.
Radiation therapy can wreak havoc on your skin.
Our oncologist-formulated, safe, non-toxic Herb to Soothe™ Cream:
- Delivers gentle, powerful skin burn relief
- Soothes and heals itching painful radiated areas
- Relieves pain, itchiness and tenderness
- Calms inflammation
- Hydrates severely dry skin
- Protects skin against infection
- Speeds wound healing
- Maintains beautiful, healthy skin throughout treatment
$24.99 – $65.97
Each 21g tube provides about six weeks of daily treatment at the recommended dose.
I rate these products 10/10, 5 stars, standing ovation!
I am currently going through 6 rounds of chemo to treat ovarian cancer. During this time, the chemo treatments have taken a toll on my skin. My hands, feet, & scalp are dry and itchy daily. I use the product Herb to Soothe daily on all those areas and it is like night and day. I can wear my head wrap all day without any irritation, even after sweating during all my daily activities. I plan to continue to use these products for my skin after my treatments are complete because of the fact that there are no harsh chemicals in their formula.
It saved my life!
I have skin cancer and I saw blood on my sheet every morning when I woke up over the past 8 years. My doctor gave me several prescriptions but nothing could stop the bleeding on my back. After using your CamWell Herb to Soothe for 2 weeks, I no longer had blood on my sheet when I got off my bed in the morning. My back is no longer itchy and painful, even when I sweat a lot during work at customer sites. As a small business owner myself, I want to thank you for making the CamWell skin care products!
I Iam confident I will have the best odds in my favor for a successful outcome.
This is just a note to let your company know how happy I am with the Extra strength cream I have been using for 28 radiation treatments. I began using it right from the beginning of treatment, twice per day. Perhaps I used a bit more than a dab, but as the more serious symptoms are just now appearing I am happy I got ahead of it. The Radiation technicians have commented all along how much better my skin has appeared versus those with even just 10 or 12 treatments.
Throat cancer patient
Vancouver, British Columbia
The efficacy of both our Hand to Heal™ and Herb to Soothe™ radiation creams have been proven through a randomized, controlled, open-label clinical study.
Patient results using Herb to Soothe.
Aqueous (water) extracts of a proprietary blend of Radix et Rhizoma Rhei (rhubarb root), Rhizoma Polygoni Cuspidati (giant knotweed rhizome), Cortex Dictamni (dictamnus root bark), Rhizoma Coptidis (coptis), Radix Sophorae Flavescentis (light yellow sophora root), Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis (amur cork tree bark), Medium-chain Triglycerides, Glycerol, Stearic Acid, Hexadecanol, Vitamin E, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Sorbate.
Directions for Use:
- A little bit goes a long way. To get the maximum therapeutic benefits of this cream, a thin layer is all that’s needed.
- Gently apply to affected areas twice daily. Spread once and let the cream soak in on its own. No rubbing necessary.
- Herb to Soothe is oncologist-formulated specifically to be safe to use during radiation therapy. There is no need to wash it off prior to treatment, however if your physician prefers that it be removed, it will still be effective.
- Our creams are the color and scent of the herbs themselves – they are formulated without the use of harsh chemicals and rated as safe by the Environmental Working Group.